Monday, November 3, 2014

I said NO CHEESE!

I was on my way to work and a couple of times of week I like to have Del Taco Bean & Cheese burrito with red sauce and NO CHEESE. Normally they get it right. Before I was Vegan I used to have with cheese and add sour cream.

Well today IDK WHY but they still added cheese and I was fuming on my way to work, because I was in a hurry & went through the drive-thru and I dont want to complain for fear they will muck up my meal...so I ate it as is.

Then in the afternoon I finally decided to try Cafe Zupas since it was soup, salad and sandwiches. So naturally I got the Vegetarian sandwich but he worked on it so fast I didn't get a chance to say no cheese or pesto sauce (which I think had mayo in it) so again I ate it as is. Kind of annoyed and decided next time I will be more aggressive if I need to be to get my point across but in a nice way :D

Then I was thinking about how hard it is to get Vegan food anywhere. But at least if there are Vegetarian options you can always customize it even more. Which typically anything Vegetarian has cheese & mayo on it depending on what you get.

Now dont get me wrong, I love cheese like the next person but I switched to Vegan cheese which aint no different than what I used to eat. So today I basically today I ate like a Vegetarian :p

No comments:

Post a Comment