Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Alternative to Hot Dogs Review

Let me first talk about Yves 'The Good Dog' looking at the ingredients I am assuming its a soy dog and I believe I had grilled it in the pan to give it maximum flavor and I am sorry Yves but it wasnt pleasant at all.

 It tasted rubbery. There was something else about the taste I didnt like neither. I couldnt finish it. Even though I added bun, ketchup, mustard, onion and jalapenos. It was a no go and ended up giving them to my dogs.





The next dog I tried was a veggie dog from MorningStar Farms. Now this time, I was hesitant about trying it because of what happened last time. It gave me 3 cooking options - grill, boil or microwave. Well, this time I decided to microwave instead of grill. It only took about a minute based on the instructions.

Now this time, I added just the bun, ketchup, mustard and jalapenos. It was actually really good and tasted very close to a real hot dog! A little relieved but also a little disappointed as this is more of a vegetarian product vs vegan. But I figure the less harm the better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment