Monday, November 3, 2014

Potato Tacos........Hemp Milk

Last night my brother made tacos for dinner (including hamburger meat which I opted out of naturally) and he also made fried potatoes, chopped onion & tomato.

So I made myself a potato taco! On a flour tortilla with diced onion & tomato, some avocado and to spice things up I added tapatio sauce. I thought it was the BEST taco I have had in a long time!








I LOVE MILK! I say it all the time. So I have been trying to find a milk that I can TRULY enjoy as a Vegan! I have tried Soy, Rice, Almond and Cashew Milk so far...Soy was the best but now I have found and tried Hemp milk and I absolutely LOVE IT! <3

The best thing about being Vegan is trying new things and I have always been a foodie and its always fun to get creative and make new things especially as a Vegan. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment