Thursday, November 6, 2014

Vegansgiving

Ever since I could remember Thanksgiving has been my favorite holiday and not because of what we were brainwashed to believe but because of the food and time with my family.

Before I became a Vegan our Thanksgiving dishes consisted of the turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls and pumpkin pie.

This year, I decided to go Vegan and I am already planning on how to play out my Thanksgiving since I still want to celebrate and enjoy my holiday but with a conscious.

From what I understand Tofurky is not very good but Celebration Roast is. So I was lucky enough to pick me up one. This I found Herb stuffing with no dairy ingredients in it. I normally have mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy, cranberry sauce, rolls and pumpkin pie with it as well.

I will be sure to post my menu! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment