Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chipotle Vegan Sofritas!

Before I begin, I would like to start off by saying IM AN ASSHOLE. Yes, I ate a piece of pizza today with pepperoni and extra cheese and at first I was going to remove the cheese and pepperoni but then just said FUCK IT. I also had 2 donuts. Im annoyed with myself but got back on the vegan wagon and moving forward again. 

I think it was because I am super stressed right now so I was in no mood to give a shit. Which happens. I am getting better at controlling it since I am still new at this. The reason why I admit it on my vegan blog is because I dont want to lie to yall secretly and we all make mistakes. I almost had a hershey bar but stopped myself.

Anyway what is pictured on the right is the new sofritas at chipotle! For a long time (before I decided to become vegan) I have always heard of how wonderful chipotle is and then I heard they are cutting out gmos and now I see they are adding a vegan option!

So I figured to try it all at once I would hit up chipotle and test it out AND try their new vegan option! It was perfect! :D

What is Sofritas your wondering right? Well Chipotle describes it as "We start with organic tofu from Hodo Soy that we shred and then braise with chipotle chilis, roasted poblanos, and a blend of aromatic spices. The result is a delicious, spicy tofu that will give vegans and carnivores something they both will love".

So with it I had it in a flour tortilla with green peppers & onion, pinto beans, brown rice, medium salsa, guacamole, and of course sofritas! DELICIOUS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment