Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 3

This morning I started off with my usual coffee with sugar and cashew milk as creamer.

The only bad thing I had was some tootsie rolls and a few hot fries plus 2 mcnuggets. I had a stressful morning. But ironically I still feel in control of not eating meat or dairy. I almost got french fries at mcdonalds but decided against it since it uses oil with animal beef in it.

I had a smoothie today too, I wanted something creamy so I made a smoothie with honey (not vegan want to finish it up and hate wasting food), cashew milk, green grapes, bananas and ice.

Then I was still hungry so I had a toasted bagel sandwich with vegan mayo, avocado, tomato, onion, jalapenos and salt & pepper.

Whats great about being vegan though is all the options you have, you can eat unlimited fruits, veggies, nuts and beans plus carbs. :)

To end my meal for the night I had a PB&J on a half a bagel with Silk Soy Vanilla milk...YUM!

MADE IT THREE DAYS! SO PROUD OF MYSELF! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment