Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Plants have Feelings too??? WTF!

I was reading my facebook newsfeed and came across some crazy article with "studies" showing that plants have feelings too...now I think the article is out to confuse vegans and vegetarians with some staged propaganda like they have been doing because more people are turning into vegans and vegetarians because of how more aware people are of slaughterhouse and factory farming of farm animals. Such as "meat myths" etc...

Its quite ridiculous if you ask me. The Bible states in Genesis 1:29-30 that all the vegetation on earth is for us to consume basically.

This picture though from VeganStreet.com pretty much sums it up.

But to be fair plants do grow and change but I dont think that necessarily makes them sentient like animals and people. Animals feel pain and love etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment